· Primary vision of the College is to cater higher education to the students of the surrounding rural areas. The Pardi town is surrounded by number of tribal and rural areas. The majority of the students belong to the socially backward classes. So the institution help these students merge into the main stream of society by catering higher education to them.
· Women Empowerment: Majority of the students of the college comprises of girls. Women’s Cell and NSS units of the college organize a number of activities for gender issues. Guest lectures for the same are organized. Defence training for the girls is also held.
· The Institution aims at holistic development of students. For that purpose, a number of curricular, co-curricular, extra-curricular, sports and extension activities are carried out by the college. NSS and NCC activities also contribute to this aim.
· NCC for boys and girls
· 3 units of NSS
· A financial aid is extended to students in the form of scholarships. The students who score highest marks in their classes or subjects are given cash prizes. The money for the same is funded by the faculties in job and retired ones. Some merchants and industrialists of the town also contribute for the same.
· The academic staffs are reducing every year as the teachers retire. And every year, on an average, two teachers retire. In the administration, we have only two permanent staffs - one is a junior clerk and the other a peon. In such circumstances, the institution has to spend a lot of money after ad hoc staff. However, that has never resulted in the compromise in the quality of teaching-learning process.
· A number of students come from distant villages. In absence of hostels, the staff help them find cheap accommodation in the Pardi town.
· The college offers History at post-graduate level. Only 4 colleges affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University offer this subject at MA. Moreover, total 14 gold medals have been awarded to the students of History at UG and PG level so far.
· The college provides all the basic infrastructural facilities. The details for the same can be found on the website of the college.
· Library of the college has a wide range of books. Every year, a number of books are added to it.
· All the permanent faculties have experience of more than 26 years
· In the B.Com. Programme, Marketing and Taxation are offered as optional subjects. Only three colleges affiliated to Veer Narmad South Gujarat University offer these subjects.
· The college can boast of maximum participation of students in the sports activities.
· The participation of students at the institutional level and at inter-college level has always remained more than satisfactory.